– Dry Brush: Take a dry brush (Standard, Premium, Suede) and gently brush the canvas. This removes any loose dirt and debris that can turn into stains when wet.
– Premium Brush: Canvas is durable but can also lose color or be damaged if heavily brushed. We suggest using the premium brush which will help prevent brush damage.
– Clean: Apply solution on to the premium brush and dip into water. Shake off excess liquid and start brushing the canvas,
– Dry: Immediately use microfiber towels to dry and soak up moisture. After, let shoes air dry.
– Use multiple dry microfiber towels to thoroughly dry canvas
– Premium brush will help prevent print to bleed or fade
– Do not oversaturate canvas with water/solution
– Using a shoe tree during cleaning can provide structure and keep shoe shape
Send us your Sneaker Care questions to be answered on an episode of Ask Elwood!