– Standard Brush: Most standard leather is durable and can be cleaned with a standard brush
– Premium Brush: If leather is premium and delicate, use a premium brush to prevent any damage
– Clean: Apply a generous amount of solution onto your brush and dip into water. Shake off excess liquid and begin brushing
– Dry: Take a microfiber towel and wipe down and dry shoe
– For untreated leather (ie: shattered backboards) do not directly wet the leather. Use a damp microfiber towel and wipe down the leather.
– If unsure of the type of leather, start with a premium brush
Quick wipes are perfect for maintaining leather shoes