– Dry Brush: Use a dry premium brush to remove loose dirt and debris from the knit.
– Premium Brush: Knit is very delicate and can fray easily. It is very important to always use a premium brush and not a standard brush when cleaning knit.
– Clean: Apply a liberal amount of solution to the premium brush and dip into a bowl of water. Shake excess liquid and begin to brush the knit. Go over stains multiple times to remove.
– Clean Water: After cleaning, there may be excess solution still absorbed in the knit. We suggest brushing over the knit with a clean premium brush and clean water to wash out excess solution.
– Dry: Take a microfiber towel and dry the knit thoroughly.
– Do not use standard brush on knit
– Wait for knit to completely dry before wear
– Repel after cleaning
Send us your Sneaker Care questions to be answered on an episode of Ask Elwood!