– Dry Brush: Use a dry suede brush to remove any loose dirt and debris that can stain when cleaning
– Erase: Lightly erase blemishes using the suede eraser
– Foam: Using minimal liquid is key when cleaning suede. We suggest using our rtu foam and a premium brush. Apply foam directly onto a premium brush and target specific areas
– Dry: Use a microfiber towel to blot moisture using a dab and twist method. Intermittently use the suede brush to help lift the nap back
– Dyed suede can bleed, test spot an inconspicuous area such as the tongue or heel if possible
– Dry brush suede shoes after every wear to prevent dirt buildup
– Repel after cleaning
Send us your Sneaker Care questions to be answered on an episode of Ask Elwood!